Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hoppin For the Fun of it's First Blog Hop

Thanks for hopping with us at Hoppin For the Fun of it. Today's theme is All Holidays. Plan on visiting us each month, the next hop will be the first Saturday in October.

You may have arrived here from Shelly's blog, http://www.stampinandscrappingnews.com/, if not you can start at the beginning of the hop at http://www.theloveofstamping.com/hopping_just_for_the_fun_/.



I decided to make a Christmas card and used the Stiched Stockings stamp set from the current Stampin Up Holiday Mini. I also used some Designer Series Paper that I bought when it was on sale last month.

Stamps: Stitched Stockings, Delightful Dozen
Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist
DSP: Letters to Santa, Well Worn,
Glimmer Paper: Red and Silver


To continue on the hop please visit Raissa at http://www.raissastamps.com/

16 comments:

  1. This card is too cute. It really does have the appearance of stockings hung on a fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute, I need to put this stamp set to work...have it and has not used it let...thank you for hopping with us, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkles on your stockings!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Diane, that DSP looks just like the slate tile surround on our fire place--how cool! Love the bling work too. It reminds me of the sequined stockings my mom made for our family when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I can't wait to get this set and punch, should have it later this week!

    Cindy Ferenz
    Proud Parent of 2 Soldiers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card, I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love the bling on the top of the stockings! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't have thought of pairing the Well Worn paper with A Christmas card, but this is really cute and it coordinates so well! Love the stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The glitter paper on the stockings add just the right bling and the DSP you used is perfect - very cute card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. This punch and stamp set is on my must have list! Love the sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Diane,

    I just love your stocking card! I just received this stamp set and punch yesterday. I can't wait to use it. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so festive and sparkly ... love it! Great use of the DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute, cute! That glitter paper gives just the right sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a great card. Every time I see those little stockings my desire to have them increases just a little bit more. Sigh....thanks for tempting me!

    ReplyDelete