Monday, January 7, 2013

Crafty Gals Monthly Challenge - January 2013

This month our challenge was "Anything Goes".  I decided to post my card from Round 5 of the Unidentified Image swap on Splitcoaststampers since I hadn't done it yet.  Jeanette sent us several copies of this image and we had made 4 cards and send them to her.  Isn't he a cutie.



Image: Not sure. 
Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Whisper White (SU!)
DSP:  Retired SU!
Misc:  Glitter Paper (SU!),  Stickles, Prisma Pencils, Snowflake Brad

14 comments:

  1. I love the colors and sentiment! I've never seen that before about the Happy Freezin' Season. I like it! :-)

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image! I love snowmen....if only they could survive in warmer temps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on that cuter than cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute! I love the glittery strip of card stock in the background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane your image and card are so cute!!!. Great winter card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card!! Great coloring and of course, I love the glitter. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Diane! Such an adorable snowman and cute sentimen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card!! Love the snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is so stinkin' cute! I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know how I missed seeing this before now, Diane. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get here.

    I love love LOVE your card... that snowman is one of my favorite images. You did such a good job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely snowman card, love it. I hope you will join my blog candy.

    http://www.heidishappystamping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute!! A festive card for the season :)

    ReplyDelete